Friday, April 6, 2012

Here come's the weekend

Yes, it has been a while. What can I say, a life of a newlywed is busy. As of 4 days ago, we are no longer "newlyweds"! Sad as that sounds, I think it is great! We celebrated our first anniversary and now we can look forward to many, many more.

Last I wrote I committed to a picture a day for March. Well, I took pictures, figured I would post them at the end of the month but boom, what happens, I had to turn in my iPhone last night because it was getting so hot it could melt something and off goes my pictures. Not all, but most. I will need to look back and see what I can retrieve.

As for the home renovations. Our molding is up (pics to come soon). All we need to do is mud and paint, fix the ceiling and put some quarter round down and the room will be done for now. I say for now because in the coming year I hope is to replace the floors with hardwood. Our next big project will be the kitchen and for that, we are bringing in some hired help. Just look how long it took us to do our LR and to write our last blog. We are not good at these things yet!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend, enjoy the warmth as spring has arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment