Monday, February 27, 2012

What a great week

We have been MIA this week from blogging, but for good reason. Logan was up for her Feb. break and we had a blast! Sure we worked all week, but teenagers sleep all morning anyways! We had so much fun cooking together, Annie had a constant play pal and to top things off, we went prom dress shopping. YES, she is growing up. What is great about being a stepmom, I skipped diapers, terrible twos, awkward middle school, and jumped right into HS years. I have such fond memories of HS that to me, this is fun! Of course, there is always worry surrounding school work, is she having a great time in HS like I did, what kind of college will she go to, and of course the boys. That brings me back to prom.

Here it is, THE prom dress. And she looks gorgeous in it (pics of her will come in April after the prom). the colors are purple, not blue, like my "hi-tech" iPhone camera makes it out to be. =)


Her dad on the other hand, boy has the worries set in. Prom, boys, school, and being so far away, it is even worse. If he could, he would implant a GPS tracker in her! Just wait until she starts to drive on her own this summer, OY!

As for home improvements, they are slowing down a bit. We still need the trim up in the LR, we have replaced 2 doors so far, more to come as we buy them. This week's goal, make a bday gift for my 93 yr old grandmother. I will take some pictures as we create it and share.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment